Monday, August 21, 2006

Christmas in August?


It always amazes me how early people start booking Christmas shows. I've already put several new shows on my calendar this month. There are several people in Dallas/Fort Worth who dress up like Santa for Christmas and there are a few magicians in this area. But, I am the only performer who can combine the two. In my show Christmas Magic, Santa gives kids a behind the scenes look at how he gets ready for Christmas. He'll build a magical snowman, show how he wraps presents, and he'll read from his famous Naughty and Nice list. He'll even show children the magical way he builds toys. It's a fun show. This is an all new version of the Christmas show I've done for the past few years. I've made it so every magic prop is tied in to a Christmas theme. And, several people have asked me to perform this show as me instead of Santa. The show will still have a holiday theme, but these events already have a Santa, so I get to just be me!